Whether you’re building a new facility or simply redoing your industrial floor, you need an epoxy floor or a complete flooring system that will last. No other part of your space takes a pounding quite like the floor and as such you need the absolute best when constructing a floor for your industrial space.
- Low or No-Voc systems
- High frictional resistance coatings for slip resistance
- Superior UV stability for long term color and clarity retention
- Superb chemical, mechanical and thermal resistance
- Top notch industrial flooring & warehouse flooring that suits the needs of your work or storage place
- Crews that are equally adept at designing and installing a wide array of floor types from concrete polishing to epoxy floors to showroom quality decorative floors
- Increased flooring facility visibility and safety
- Protecting your building and personnel with clean smooth floors
Collins Industrial Services recognizes the importance of long lasting epoxy floors that promote a sustainable future. Our waterborne and high solids materials can be an integral part of your Green Building Design.
The technology with epoxy floors is ever changing, along with standard epoxy flooring systems Collins Industrial Services offers: fast cure systems, 100% solids epoxies, waterborne epoxy vapor emission mitigation systems, and heavy wear thin-mil urethane coatings along with many others.
Epoxy floors provide several advantages. Dirt, grease and liquids cannot penetrate these non-porous and resin rich flooring systems. Dirt, spills and oil are easily removed with common cleaning procedures. Our systems never require stripping or waxing, this keeps maintenance costs extremely low.
Collins Industrial Services offers a wide range of epoxy floor systems. In addition to various colors and textures we offer epoxy floors with overlayments, quarts, flake systems and many fully customized solutions.
We will customize a solution for the specific requirements of each epoxy floor application; including traffic conditions, mechanical wear, temperature exposure, chemical resistance and slip resistance. Collins Industrial Services creates all manner of industrial floors, from warehouses to factories. We are proud of our efficient service and track record of customer satisfaction. Collins Industrial Services is fully licensed and insured and up to the task.